Friday, November 29, 2013

We hope you had a

Happy Thanksgiving! 

We did!  

MWF Thanksgiving Feast

Our circle time was spent talking about what we are thankful for, and reading a book about Courderoy's Thanksgiving (a little Teddy Bear).  Some of the kids are thankful for kitties, some for their Halloween costumes (I remember one said Firefighter clothes and another said Spiderman).  Most were thankful for treats and candy when I suggested those and everybody shouted "yes!" when I suggested Moms and Dads!


TTh Thanksgiving Feast



We had a lot of fun with Ms. Sherrie in Singing Time singing about Tom the Turkey and practicing our numbers and colors and also rehearsing for our Christmas Program.



TTh Singing Time

I am thankful for beautiful, sweet, entertaining kids that I get to see every week, who teach me so much and who are so fun to watch learning and changing and discovering new things.  They are constantly surprising me by how much they know, and how quick they pick things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment