Sunday, January 24, 2016

Mrs. Erin's Farm Room Fun




I am in Preschool
I am not built to sit still,
keep my hands to myself, 
take turns, 
be patient,
stand in line, or keep quiet
all of the time.
I need:
motion, novelty, adventure,
and to engage the world
with my whole body.
Let Me Play
(Trust me, I'm learning)







We are learning so much during music class. 
(We got a special visit from Mrs. Beth)







No project is complete unless we get messy.




We Love to celebrate Birthdays!!


We are leaning how to be more focused.






We had a chicken (Roo) come and visit for farm week.














Painting with hay was a new experience. 

Again, what fun is a project without getting messy.










We Loved our Turkey hats!

And our Turkey Dance!!!

Thanksgiving feast was a hit.






They decided to build a train with the class chairs. 





We try not to eat all of our crafts. 










We Loved seeing them in costumes!























Yummy, popcorn!!! (They couldn't eat  this one)










We love our friends








Sometimes we just need to take a little nap.






Apple week, eating the applesauce that we made in class.

Getting to paint with apples













Some of us like to eat goldfish everyday for snack.








Community Helpers Week, we are leaning about Firemen 




Putting the fire out



Jumping through the fire










Our Christmas celebration was a hit!











Thank you for all your help and support this past year but most of all thank you for sharing your children with me. It has been such an adventure to watch how everyone has grown.  Each one of them has a special place in my heart! Looking forward to the rest of an amazing school year. 


Mrs. Erin 

No comments:

Post a Comment