Monday, March 27, 2017

Mrs. Nettie's M/W/F A.M. Class

When children come home
At the end of the day,
There's a question they're asked 
As they scurry to play.

"Tell me, what did you do in school today?"
"Nothing. I did nothing today!"

Perhaps nothing means that I played with blocks.
Tied my own shoes, or found beautiful rocks.
Maybe the monarchs hatched today.
Or maybe I found a new friend to play.

Maybe today was the very first time
My scissors followed a very straight line.
Perhaps I learned a new song,
and sang all the words,
Or touched a feather from the strangest of birds.

When you're in preschool and your heart has wings,
"Nothing" can mean some wonderful things!

I chose this poem to share because it reminded me of what my children told me when they came home from school :) 

Let's take a peek at what "nothing" looks like in our classroom :)


















Donuts with Dads and Mom's :) 



























 I hoped you enjoyed a quick few special moments in our classroom :)

Love, 
Mrs. Nettie and Mrs. Audra 

No comments:

Post a Comment