Friday, February 10, 2017

Mrs. Tess' MWF Jungle AM Class

Welcome to the Jungle! Thanks for stopping by once again!
 
I am sad to say that this will be my last post this year on the Totspot blog since I will be having my little girl very soon!
 
I have SO enjoyed working with each and every student this year! Their academic and social growth has truly been unbelievable! What an accomplishment they have all made! I just can't wait to see where they are at come May!
 
Mrs. Lynette will be taking over my classes for the remainder of the school year and she will have many exciting blog posts to share with you!
 
 
Here is a look at what we have been doing in the Jungle for the past couple of months!
 
 
The students love lunch time and it gives them great practice for eating a "quick" lunch next year in kindergarten!

Ms. Emmalee always loves to sit with the kids and tell lots of stories!

Silly smiles at lunch!

Free Choice gives the students a great opportunity to socialize and learn from one another!


Completing a puzzle together!

The loft is a favorite "hang out"

Best Friends!

Impromptu "Jungle" dance party!



A visit from the Dentist! Watching a video about keeping the sugar bugs away!




Learning how to brush!


Some of the students even had a fluoride treatment in class! How Cool!





 
 
The students took a field trip with Mrs. Lynette and their parents to the local Fry's Marketplace Grocery Store today and seemed like they had a blast!! I was so sad that I couldn't make it!
 























 
The students got a chance to learn about the food groups, how to look for prices of food, visit the "freezer" where all of the cold food is kept and even learned how to check out!!
 
I just wanted to take one last opportunity to thank all of you for a wonderful year and for sharing your amazing children with me!! I love them all and can't wait to hear how the rest of their year goes!!
 
Love,
Mrs. Tess Dulle


 


No comments:

Post a Comment