Thursday, April 14, 2016

Mrs. Nettie and Mrs. Lisa's 3's class

Welcome to our last post for the 2015-2016 school year! 

What a wonderful year it has been. I have to start by saying what a blessing it has been for Mrs. Lisa and I to have such amazing children in our class. I have truly enjoyed the wonderful bond we have all developed through the year. The class is more like a family and it warms my heart to watch the friendships form.  We sure laughed and giggled our way through the school year learning so much to prepare us for the 4 year old classroom. The progress is such a joy for me to witness as your child develops into a beautiful, confident learner. 

Let's take a peak into what we have been doing in the Forest Room! :) 





Spring has Sprung in the Forest Room!



















A visit from the dentist!




Beautiful Butterflies fly free!





Potato Towers!




Wishing you all a great rest of the school year!

Love,
Mrs. Nettie and Mrs. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment