Sunday, September 4, 2016

Mrs. Erin, Ms. Madison and Ms. Lauryn's Tuesday and Thursdays Farm Room Class

I am in Preschool, I am not 
made to sit still. Instead teach
me by...

Giving me sheets and clothespins to build with. 

Scavenger hunts. Hiding books in a box and 
having me count them with only touch.
Making hopscotch. Counting while you 
push me on the swing. Singing to me . Reading
to me. Making up stories and songs and 
rhymes. Being silly. Playing simple card games
with me. Drawing in the dirt with sticks with
me. Putting different things in tubs of water
for me to explore. Freezing those those tubs of water 
for me to explore differently. Giving me blocks 
to build with. Giving me beads and 
pipecleaners. Baking with me. Most of all, by

giving me unstructured time. 








Working on our family tree. 













Making new friends is one of the best parts of preschool!











We love to celebrate our friends birthdays!






Learning the letters of our names. They had so much fun decorating it the way they wanted to. 









Making our classroom quilt. 










Can you believe they all sit down at once to have snack, This is one of my favorite times with them, it i so fun to hear what they talk to their friends about. :) 




Everyone is always eager to help. 






Just a little alone time. 








Playing with the rabbit helps teach us to use soft hands. 







Doing a project that requires our hands getting dirty. 

























Getting our pictures taken in front of our barn. 

















I hope you enjoyed a little peak inside of our classroom. I appreciate you leaving your little ones with us. They have all found a place in our hearts. We are looking forward to a wonderful year with each and every one of them!

Erin, Madison and Lauryn 

No comments:

Post a Comment